Sales and Training with HoloLens
The Mixed Reality App allows to make the otherwise invisibly installed insulating material Styrodur virtually visible and helps to explain the advantages in a simple and descriptive way.
Moderna Virtual Showroom
As a renowned manufacturer of innovative plastic products for pets, Moderna is continually striving to develop new and innovative products that are both functional and design-led.
Digitalization in COVID-19
STRATASYS’ RESPONSE TO THE COVID 19 CRISIS:
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION IN RECORD TIME LEVERAGING VISIONARIES 777 AR PACKAGED SOLUTION FOR GLOBAL PRODUCT LAUNCH
Exceeded target of downloads by distributors, customers and internal staff in first week since AR app launch.
RabbitMountain’s VR Monetisation
Rabbit Mountain is one of the largest publishers of VR apps, with titles like VRThrills and Jurassic VR being some of the most downloaded VR Cardboard apps on Android (over 50M downloads). When Rabbit Mountain approached Admix, they were already working with some mobile advertising solutions supplying pre-rolls and static banners in the app, but this presented 2 problems:
– poor user experience as the ads are not adapted to VR.
– low CPM as these exchanges use backfill and non-premium advertisers.
Nike Hyperdunk+ Experience
- An experience exclusive to Nike’s 2012 Festival of Sports in Shanghai
- Trigger developed an event-based app which gives consumers an exclusive look in-to Nike’s latest technology-packed shoe, the Hyperdunk+
- Hyperdunk+ video commercial featuring LeBron James plays in AR space
- Entire app localized in Chinese to use as a tool to help promote more involvement in sports across China
- Local Trigger employees staffed the event booth to guide attendees through the experience
Tease Dreamer Facebook Effect
- A Facebook AR Ad developed as part of Facebook’s exclusive beta program to promote the launch of Tease Dreamer, by Victoria’s Secret
- Access the Effect exclusively through targeted Facebook News Feed ad units
- Virtually try on the fragrance and enjoy the beachy vibes of the fragrance
“BEAUTY IS LEANING HARD ON OUR PLATFORMS TO CONNECT WITH PEOPLE AND INNOVATE”
– KARIN TRACY, HEAD OF RETAIL, FASHION, BEAUTY AND LUXURY FOR FACEBOOK
LEGO Hidden Side Web AR
- Find LEGO Hidden Side ghosts in this interactive AR play experience and capture them before they get away!
- Take pictures of the captured ghosts to share with friends and family. Can you catch all three?
- Players can search for more ghosts by finding and scanning QR codes placed throughout LEGO stores, in addition to print materials that allow play at home
Givaudan Virtual TasteTrek® Citrus
VR for Business – Givaudan Virtual TasteTrek® Citrus – Taking Flavour Creation to the Next Level
Givaudan is the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer product, and fragrance partners, Givaudan develops tastes and scents that delight consumers the world over. Headquartered in Switzerland with local presence in over 180 locations, the Company has almost 14,900 employees worldwide and has achieved sales of CHF 6,2 billion in 2019.
Shopping Aisle of the Future – AR Portal
Shopping Aisle of the Future – AR Portals Allow Consumers to Walk Into Your Favorite Store
AR has the ability to users to experience a VR world, through portals. In this demonstration, Groove Jones is showing how consumers can shop from anywhere in the world, by stepping into their favorite stores via an AR portal.
How ARtifact helps brands to get insights remotely
Impulse Machine studio and NEUROTREND lab offer a replacement for classic research tests and survey frameworks – a switch to AR for insights received directly from respondents with no need to leave the home.
About months ago, Impulse Machine created and released an AR-solution for conducting remote package and marketing communication elements studies with their partner – company that performs neuromarketing studies – NEUROTREND.
The guys from NEUROTREND lab are talented experts in neurophysiology, marketing research, behavioral economics and physiology while Impulse Machine (part of «KB-12» corporate group) are focused on developing various content in VR/AR.