- To create an immersive, engaging case study video and accompanying game that can be showcased at events and activations that is a part of their marketing strategy to get the brand ideals out to members of the public.
- A case study video to quickly and effectively inform event goers of the complex Tricentis product and their solutions.
- An exciting immersive VR game to entice goers to the Tricentis booth. Tapping into their competitive nature that is visually rewarding.
- Both applications are designed to increase public knowledge of their products and services in a simple and effective way.
Les Bains Hotel VR
In the 80s, the legendary Paris night club Les Bains Douches was one of the most popular night spots for music and film stars from around the world, located in the heart of Paris.
Closed for more than 20 years, the owners have decided to rebuild the walls and inaugurated at the end of 2016 the only 5-star luxury hotel in the center of Paris, named Les Bains, which accompanied by a SPA, a restaurant, a a cocktail bar and a new night club.
Adidas AR Sneakers Try-On App
- Last November 2019, Adidas launched augmented reality (AR) footwear try-on in its iOS app to let customers virtually try on its most iconic models and the app to let customers virtually try on its most iconic models and the recently launched Alphaedge 4D running shoes.
- To launch the feature Adidas has partnered with Vyking, an AR try-on technology company specialized in AR solutions for e-commerce and digital retail.
- The AR try-on experience for the Alphaedge 4D Star Wars model even features a live Death Star circling the shoes.
- Download the Adidas app and go to any of the product pages of the Alphaedge shoes, point your smartphone towards your feet and you’ll see the virtual models appear.
- Vyking’s software tracks your foot movements, making the virtual try-on experience run in real-time with or without your shoes on.
Air France Augmented World
A first of its kind AR and event experience
Air France offers travel experiences all over the world. Vobling had the opportunity to mediate their global reach by developing an app that lets users discover the world, just by taking a few footsteps.
Tobii Virtual Reality Eye Tracking
Virtual Reality, Real insights
Vobling teamed up with the leading eye tracking company, Tobii, in a mission to build the world’s first Virtual Reality eye tracking analytics platform for Unity 3D. This platform tracks the way consumers and users react and behave in retail, training, medical, industrial and other environments created in VR.
Capitol Commons Augmented Skyline
Capitol Commons Augmented Skyline
Ortigas & Company is one of the pioneers in real estate development in the Philippines. Established in 1931, Ortigas & Company strived to let every Filipino, and its residents, experience luxury and convenience by developing areas accessible to work, fun and leisure. One of the on-going projects of Ortigas & Company is the Capitol Commons. It is a 10-hectare development project which features modern living spaces, office facilities and commercial areas.
Saab VR Rocket Launcher
A Virtual Reality demonstration of Swedish engineering
SAAB caters to the military defense and civil security needs of governments, authorities and corporations around the world. It provides products, services and solutions to its clients when it comes to their requirements related to safety and security – be it in air, land, naval and even aerospace.
Start VR has produced a unique virtual reality retail experience that showcases the vision of surfing innovator Hayden Cox in conjunction with Chris Grainger Films. The HaydenShapes VR Experience highlights the design stages, product range and new showroom
Samsung GearVR Headsets were implemented into their flagship Mona Vale store to present a first-hand experience of the boards being built; wowing customers with its modern design, craftsmanship and innovative use of technology.
Scenic Tours VR
Scenic Tours offers high-end, all-inclusive luxury tours in a variety of regions.
The opulent nature of the tours is very hard to translate to potential clients but the high return rate of customers is proof that the quality of the service, once experienced, was worth the money.
The question Scenic struggled with was how to convince people of the experience without them needing to be onboard one of their ships.
Pernod Ricard Winemakers VR
- To showcase Pernod Ricard’s acclaimed wines
- Increase awareness of Brancott and St. Hugo’s
- Create an app for use at the vineyard and in the app store
- Generate wine sales through in-app purchases
- Build a premium “1-to-1” and “1-to-many” sales activation.