Nike Hyperdunk+ Experience
- An experience exclusive to Nike’s 2012 Festival of Sports in Shanghai
- Trigger developed an event-based app which gives consumers an exclusive look in-to Nike’s latest technology-packed shoe, the Hyperdunk+
- Hyperdunk+ video commercial featuring LeBron James plays in AR space
- Entire app localized in Chinese to use as a tool to help promote more involvement in sports across China
- Local Trigger employees staffed the event booth to guide attendees through the experience
Google Pixel – The Last Jedi AR Stickers
- Trigger developed interactive and animated Star Wars AR stickers for Google’s flagship Pixel phones in support of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Fans can select from 10 AR stickers of iconic characters, ships and droids, including Stormtroopers, R2-D2, an X-Wing, and porgs
- Snap a photo or record a video to save and share
- The Star Wars AR stickers are designed to also interact with Google’s library of AR stickers
Nickelodeon Slime Instagram Effect
- An Instagram Effect designed to promote the 2019 Kids Choice Awards
- The Effect allows fans to Slime themselves or friends with Nickelodeon’s iconic green slime
“TRY THE NICKELODEON SLIME FILTER! I’M YOUR HOST!!!”
– DJ KHALED
Tease Dreamer Facebook Effect
- A Facebook AR Ad developed as part of Facebook’s exclusive beta program to promote the launch of Tease Dreamer, by Victoria’s Secret
- Access the Effect exclusively through targeted Facebook News Feed ad units
- Virtually try on the fragrance and enjoy the beachy vibes of the fragrance
“BEAUTY IS LEANING HARD ON OUR PLATFORMS TO CONNECT WITH PEOPLE AND INNOVATE”
– KARIN TRACY, HEAD OF RETAIL, FASHION, BEAUTY AND LUXURY FOR FACEBOOK
Spider-Man: Far From Home AR App
- Explore Spider-Man’s many iconic suits or feel the wrath of Mysterio in Augmented Reality
- Browse exclusive content and hack into Peter Parker’s phone for more easter eggs from the film
Toy Story 4 AR
- An AR module integrated into the official Regal Cinemas app that allows you to interact with the characters
- Place all your favorite Toy Story characters such as Woody and Buzz in your world
- Scan select Toy Story 4 movie posters to see the characters come to life
‘Landing on the Moon’ App and Web AR Experience
- The world’s most scientifically and historically accurate cinematic recreation of the 1969 moon landing
- Experience the moon landing from three points of view in augmented and virtual reality
- Built in partnership with TIME, the Air & Space Museum, the Smithsonian, John Knoll, RYOT and Amazon Web Services
LEGO Hidden Side Web AR
- Find LEGO Hidden Side ghosts in this interactive AR play experience and capture them before they get away!
- Take pictures of the captured ghosts to share with friends and family. Can you catch all three?
- Players can search for more ghosts by finding and scanning QR codes placed throughout LEGO stores, in addition to print materials that allow play at home
Celebrity Edge Access Tour App
- Location-based AR app that takes guests on a behind-the-scenes tour of the newest ship in the Celebrity Cruises fleet, the Celebrity Edge
- Human holograms serve as AR tour guides via live action volumetric capture
- A combination of augmented reality, binaural audio, soundscaping, and 360-degree videos introduce guests to the ships most innovative and restricted spaces
“…A BEHIND-THE-SCENES LOOK AT WHAT MAKES CELEBRITY EDGE TRULY EXCEPTIONAL.”
– RICHARD FAIN, CEO & CHAIRMAN OF ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISES
In December 2018, Celebrity Cruises launched their most luxurious ship ever, the Celebrity Edge. To further delight and excite passengers, Trigger developed an augmented reality audio-guided tour for guests to enjoy while onboard the ship.
The groundbreaking Celebrity Edge Access Tour app uses beacon technology, augmented reality, binaural audio, soundscaping, and 360º videos to introduce visitors to the ship’s most innovative spaces and restricted areas. Passengers can explore over a dozen of Celebrity Edge’s most innovative spaces onboard, including the Grand Plaza, the Magic Carpet, and the Rooftop Garden. Trigger integrated live action volumetric capture of the CEO and Chairman of Royal Caribbean Cruises, Richard Fain and Celebrity President and CEO, Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, who appear as holographic tour guides in AR, along with dancers who provide a preview of some of the ship’s live performances. 360º videos are also used to show the restricted areas of the ship such as the Galley, the Bridge, the Engine Control Room and more.
The Celebrity Edge Access Tour app is free for passengers to download and use whilst on the ship’s WiFi throughout their voyage.
AIXR VRAwards 2019 ‘VR Social Impact Award’ finalist
An Original VR Documentary
Common Ground is directed by East City Films’ CCO Darren Emerson and co-funded by CreativeXR and StoryFutures Academy. The interactive VR documentary received its world premiere at the Tribeca Film Festival as part of the Virtual Arcade in April 2019 and its UK premiere at Sheffield Doc Fest as part of Alternate Realities. The groundbreaking experience has won the Grand Prix for Innovation at Cinema Nouveau and award for Best Immersive Storytelling at Sandbox Immersive Film Festival.
In April 2020, Common Ground won “Outstanding VR Narrative” at the World Press Photo Awards.