S5D assisted Team Viper/Venom (TVV) to portray each of the 13 partners’ contributions to the AH-1Z and UH-1Y aircrafts, while showcasing it in a “Raid/Escort” scenario to be used as a sales tool to potential customers.
– Transporting aircraft to a customer’s location or live event can cost millions of dollars and lead to logistical issues depending on how many meetings are happening at the same time.
– As a part of Team Viper/Venom, Bell approached Sector 5 Digital to create an innovative AR business development tool that interactively portrays the AH-1Z (Viper) and the UH-1Y (Venom) in a realistic combat scenario while also highlighting the unique selling points (USPs) of each helicopter.
– Sector 5 Digital created an Augmented Reality (AR) solution that brought scalable, miniature models into the user’s physical world with clickable hotspots on the helicopters that highlighted the partners’ contribution to the Viper/Venom team.
– S5D also included a “Raid/Escort” scenario that shows the Viper & Venom aircraft in a rugged mission environment.
– The launch of the TVV AR application allowed each of the thirteen partners to successfully communicate their USPs to their key customers, while portraying both aircraft and their 85% commonality in a realistic combat scenario. The ability to showcase the entire experience from a simple iPad ultimately saved Bell and the other TVV partners millions of dollars in logistics.
– The original phase of the TVV AR application was such a success with both internal and external stakeholders that S5D is continuing to add scenarios and updates to the AR application to show the Viper/Venom platform’s versatility.
COMPANY: Sector 5 Digital