Pioneering VR Sales Tool
At Unite LA, a proof of concept for Salesdrive showed the capabilities of the tool. A sales scenario played out using HP Z VR Backpacks.
Adidas AR Sneakers Try-On App
- Last November 2019, Adidas launched augmented reality (AR) footwear try-on in its iOS app to let customers virtually try on its most iconic models and the app to let customers virtually try on its most iconic models and the recently launched Alphaedge 4D running shoes.
- To launch the feature Adidas has partnered with Vyking, an AR try-on technology company specialized in AR solutions for e-commerce and digital retail.
- The AR try-on experience for the Alphaedge 4D Star Wars model even features a live Death Star circling the shoes.
- Download the Adidas app and go to any of the product pages of the Alphaedge shoes, point your smartphone towards your feet and you’ll see the virtual models appear.
- Vyking’s software tracks your foot movements, making the virtual try-on experience run in real-time with or without your shoes on.
Tobii Virtual Reality Eye Tracking
Virtual Reality, Real insights
Vobling teamed up with the leading eye tracking company, Tobii, in a mission to build the world’s first Virtual Reality eye tracking analytics platform for Unity 3D. This platform tracks the way consumers and users react and behave in retail, training, medical, industrial and other environments created in VR.
Start VR has produced a unique virtual reality retail experience that showcases the vision of surfing innovator Hayden Cox in conjunction with Chris Grainger Films. The HaydenShapes VR Experience highlights the design stages, product range and new showroom
Samsung GearVR Headsets were implemented into their flagship Mona Vale store to present a first-hand experience of the boards being built; wowing customers with its modern design, craftsmanship and innovative use of technology.
Pernod Ricard Winemakers VR
- To showcase Pernod Ricard’s acclaimed wines
- Increase awareness of Brancott and St. Hugo’s
- Create an app for use at the vineyard and in the app store
- Generate wine sales through in-app purchases
- Build a premium “1-to-1” and “1-to-many” sales activation.
- To showcase the Woolmark brand: from Farm to Fashion.
- Create an app with 3 immersive 360° experiences.
- Highlight Woolmark’s education, collaboration or innovation.
- Allow for continuous app updates to feature the latest design and textile trends.
Trek Rider Analysis AR Tool
Permanent Augmented Reality (AR) Installation
Trek is a cycling company that thrives on innovation and precise technical performance. Seeking a way to further its branding by streamlining the bike purchasing experience and abbreviate an often lengthy and costly bike fit process, the professional sporting powerhouse reached out to NEXT/NOW to create a one-of-its-kind Augmented Reality (AR) tool that would disrupt this process and reduce it to a comfortable, touch-and-go service that instantly connects buyers to their ideal bike match.
Cricket Wireless: VR Store Preview and Game
To create awareness that Cricket Wireless is opening retail kiosks in over 2800 Game Stop locations, NEXT/NOW created a gesture-based virtual reality experience using the Oculus Rift and a Microsoft Kinect. Visitors to CTIA in Las Vegas entered the Cricket Wireless exhibit booth. They put on the Oculus Rift and were instantly transported to a Game Stop location at the Cricket Wireless kiosk.
Under Amour Augmented Reality Face Paint
Scheels is a large sporting goods chain that specializes in experience-based retail. Animatronic characters, mini-bowling lanes, and larger-than-life saltwater aquariums are just some of the features of their locations. To complement their particular brand of destination retail, Under Armour commissioned NEXT/NOW to create an interactive kiosk that uses Augmented Reality to digitally apply signature objects of sports stars to the user: a mouthguard for Steph Curry, sunglasses and headphones for The Rock, a helmet and football for Tom Brady, etc..
Under Armour Brand House Virtual Tour
Virtual Reality Retail Tour
The end of “Coming Soon” signs as we know it. Instead, imagine letting the consumer take a tour of a new space – before it’s built – through the power of Virtual Reality. Under Armour did just that in Boston’s Prudential Center to announce the arrival of their Brand House. Two virtual reality headsets were imbedded in a construction barricade where users stepped up and put on the headsets and were immediately greeted by Boston Red Sox favorite, Jackie Bradley Jr.