Designed for universities and colleges looking to truly boost their students’ career chances
Bodyswaps’ Job Interview Simulator is a first-of-its-kind solution, empowering students to learn interview techniques, perfect their pitch and practise dozens of interview questions.
Across 4 engaging virtual reality modules and over 75 questions, students build their job interview skills autonomously, through repeated practice, personalised feedback and in total psychological safety.
The Job Interview Simulator is available now for VR, mobile and PC.
1. Discover a three-step strategy for preparing yourself for character-related questions in a job interview
2. Practise techniques for managing anxiety and banishing self-critical thoughts before an interview
3. Identify your non-negotiables and character strengths
4. Learn how to advocate for what you need to land that job on your own terms
5. Practise analysing interview questions (including curveballs) to identify what the interviewer is looking for
6. Discover a failsafe three-step strategy for answering behavioural questions in a job interview
7. Craft winning answers using the C.A.R. (Context, Action, Result) technique
8. Practise your verbal and non-verbal communication skills when delivering responses in an interview
Features over 75 interview questions
Managing interview anxiety
An interview should be your time to shine, but nerves and anxiety can hold you back. This module looks at three simple methods to help you: build confidence, manage anxiety and banish harmful self-criticism.
Landing the perfect job, on your own terms!
This module looks at how to answer character-based interview questions. Discover a three-part strategy and learn how to turn your needs into strengths to show why you’re the best person for the job.
Three steps to answering (almost) any question
This module looks at how to answer behavioural interview questions. Learn why great storytelling is essential for making an impact during an interview and discover a simple, effective technique for crafting winning answers to almost any question.
Fine-tune your interview technique and put your skills to the test. Choose between six modes of play, practise answering common interview questions in your own words, then switch positions to playback your answers as seen through the interviewer’s eyes.
After only a single session with Bodyswaps’ Job Interview Simulator, students feel more prepared and confident for the interview process.
“I have been waiting for VR to transform the way we educate people for the last 15 years – finally Bodyswaps has produced what I have been waiting for. I can’t wait to see what the next 15 years will bring!”
– Anne Scrimshaw, Fab Lab Manager, Sandwell College
“Bodyswaps will help give the folks we work with a chance to have an emotional connection with the skills being taught. This connection will ultimately instill the behaviours and habits necessary to be successful in the workplace.”
– Kristin Rotas, Program Manager, Viability
“Bodyswaps opened our eyes to what VR can bring to interview training. This is a game-changer.”
– Christel Babinet, Career Coach, HEC Paris
“Preparing for interviews can be challenging but VR provides an ideal ‘safe space’ to hone and perfect these essential skills. We’ll soon wonder how we trained for interviews before Bodyswaps.”
– Trudy Sore, Learning & Development Director, Blue Novation
“I was really impressed by the range of skills it covered. I think anyone would benefit from this training – not just young people.”
– Vincent Bénasse, Enterprise Partnership Manager, Lycée Passy-St Honoré
“Programme participants described it as a fun, motivating, and useful experience. It provided significant added value whilst challenging them to better prepare for their job interviews. They also found the CAR approach inspiring.”
– Techfugees, Global organisation supporting the inclusion of displaced people
Why does it matter?