Halliburton Landmark delivered an engaging and unprecedented global virtual announcement for their new Digital Well Operations (DWO) product and services offering utilizing content created by Sector 5 Digital streaming on the S5D RUSH platform.
– Halliburton Landmark wanted to establish their leadership in digital transformation for Exploration & Production operations by hosting a one-of-a-kind product announcement.
– The goal was to break-through the traditional webinar clutter and provide engaging content to generate product interest. No more “Death by PowerPoint”.
– Sector 5 Digital created a captivating experience to announce Halliburton Landmark’s newest DWO offering and delivered it through a seamless online streaming experience using the S5D RUSH Events platform.
– The virtual event allowed Halliburton Landmark’s worldwide customer base to learn about product offerings and easily view demos, which also helped increase lead generation.
– Over 1,700 unique users registered for the event, and 43% of registered users viewed the online experience live.
– Post event survey participants rated the special event a 4.5 out of 5, and 4.6 out of 5 in Innovation.
– Based on this success, Halliburton Landmark plans on doing a series of similar virtual experiences with Sector 5 Digital in 2021.
COMPANY: Sector 5 Digital