What is it like working with you guys?
– Most likely, you will be surprised how many questions we will ask you about the goals and objectives of the project. We believe that the understanding of who and why will use it is key to create a great VR experience. After we analyze your ideas and wishes, our team will develop the most effective solution. You will be in constant contact with a personal Manager, with whom you will constantly interact on all issues of development.
How would you describe your company culture?
– In order not to go too deep into the details, I can say that we like the ideas of Teal organizations theory, and we are proud that we came to this absolutely organically, one or two years after the company foundation. When we got acquainted with the Teal organization idea, we realized that all of it – the evolutionary goal, integrity, and self – management – have been successfully practicing in our company for a long time.
What is your company’s core expertise?
– We love both VR and AR, but our biggest passion is at the intersection of these technologies and game development. It is VR games, in our opinion, that allows us to fully reveal the limitless possibilities VR provides. We develop games for VR attraction makers, for home use on services like Steam, etc. However, we have vast experiences in non-game development in marketing, education, tourism, and real estate, etc. areas.
Do you offer any type of satisfaction guarantee or revisions of completed work?
– For each client, we provide a post-release support period. Also, we always try to do something more for the client: additional features, level, mode, etc. Our quality, combined with an attitude and bonuses, creates a high level of loyalty and trust. Regarding our refund policy, at the initial discussion stages, if we understand that we cannot make an effective solution (never happened) for the client’s problem, we will either suggest another solution, or advise someone who specializes in the issue.
I’ve been living in a cave the last few years and just got back to work at the marketing department, can you explain to me why I should invest in VR?
– Today the advertising is everywhere and it became much more difficult to get the client’s attention. People have developed a kind of immunity. Therefore, the WOW effect is still working! People are emotional beings, and according to statistics, under the influence of emotions, they make purchases more often and for much larger amounts. Using VR technology, you can create a WOW marketing company that will contribute to the explosive growth of sales of your product
What is your best tip for a brand looking to launch its first VR or AR experience? How should they think and act?
– To begin with you should understand the specific purpose of your product, understand who, when, and why to use it. And with these ideas, you appeal to the professionals – us, for example!
If you were to speculate freely. What sort of VR (or AR) experiences do you think we will see in the future, in terms of marketing?
– In the future, by improving the performance of computer technology, we will see even greater growth in VR projects with fully immersive experiences. The developments will go the way of improving the user experience: the visual quality, angle of view, no-wires, and other ideas that should make the movement more comfortable. The next level is the neural interface. There will be major projects like in a movie, the First player to get ready, which can completely change the usual ideas about the social structure, erase the borders between people and countries, and give unprecedented freedom up to this moment.
VR is a no doubt powerful tool that and the industry is young. What are the risks and pitfalls with VR?
VR technologies can be limited by the device performance. When creating a very strong VR experience, you should remember that not every user has the newest hardware. But also, at this time, you should never skimp on the quality of the user experience. Pay more attention to the way the user feels himself in VR, it is important not to cause the nausea, that is not the WOW effect you wanted to make.
How big can XR marketing get and what will it take for it to get there?
– It is determined primarily by the number of consumers that can be involved. Today, the biggest AR marketing is possible with smartphones that are done by the world’s largest brands like Coca-Cola, Burger King, etc. VR marketing is limited by the fact that not everyone has a VR device at home. Anyway you need a great idea that would motivate users to participate in it, and, of course, a budget.
How would you define a successful XR marketing experience?
– Based on the impressions that the users receive and if they perform the actions that you wanted this marketing campaign to inspire them to. Another indicator is how they willing to share the story with their friends.
What is it about VR (or AR) that gets you excited?
– It is the limitless possibilities provided by VR technologies. This is why the main slogan of our company is “All you dreams in virtual reality”.
What VR (or AR) experience do you fantasize about experiencing in your lifetime?
– I have been in VR for a long time, and I have already experienced everything that exists today. What the industry really needs is a deeper immersion. I like the idea of neural interfaces, and I think something similar will be available in the nearest future. The most complete immersion without limiting environmental factors, kind of the new real-life in virtual reality – that’s what I would like to experience.