ABOUT: Arvind Ghorwal is the founder and CEO of Elysian Studios. Arvind is an alumni from IIT Mumbai, he initially started working in a start-up founded by his seniors and friends, where he lead teams which executed the operations in Tier 1 cities in India, using the latest visual technologies like drones, 360, VR and AR. He then founded Elysian Studios which creates blissful experiences in Virtual Reality. Elysian Studios uses a unique and in-depth approach to the new art of virtual reality storytelling, creating high-end VR experiences. Elysian means divinely inspired and is born to bring back the ancient wisdom, to take you beyond what you can perceive, to open you up – to the lands of mysticism and to inspire you to reach your ultimate possibility.
How would you describe your company culture?
– Culture is the most crucial aspect of any company, we work with people who know what they are doing and why they are doing it. We are proud of our roots and are constantly innovating in order to create more meaningful and blissful content. We believe that our work should help us reach the state of bliss, not the state of stress.
Can you show me something you’ve done that you are extra proud of?
– We have produced one of the 1st VR series in India called Mystic Lands, which takes you to some of the most ancient, blissful and energetic lands like Kashi | The City of Shiva, Bodh Gaya | The Land of Buddha’s Enlightenment and Rishikesh | Yoga Capital of the World. Our experiences have been shortlisted at various International Film Festivals of Finland, Poland, Netherlands, Israel and France. PFB, the links to some of our experiences which are available online.
Can your company handle campaign volume production?
– Yes, we have optimized our processes in such a way that volume production doesn’t become an issue. We strive to give the best quality within the specified time.
What is your company’s core expertise?
– Our core expertise is creating content with latest visual technologies like drones, 360 and VR. Our core team comes from the background of using these technologies to produce content. Thus, we have expertise in the complete processes of Pre-production, Production and Post Production to create blissful experiences.
Do you offer any type of satisfaction guarantee?
– Great customer experience is our top priority. We work closely with our clients also doing a lot of knowledge transfer in order to keep everyone on the same page. In the VR industry, a whole lot of clients have many questions and we answer all of them in the best possible way, using our immense experience of working in this field for a long time.
Do you offer revisions of completed work?
– We create what the client needs. If the client requirement has changed, we offer the necessary revisions making sure the client is happy and has been able to achieve exactly what they want.
Money is a big issue. Can you give some examples of what you can do for a small company with limited resouces?
– We have optimised our processes and resources in such a way that no matter what the budget is, an amazing VR experience can always be created. Thus, we try our best to create the best possible experience in the given budget.
I own a bike factory and want to promote our latest BMX model. What sort of VR experience would you suggest for me?
– A guided point of view VR experience of driving the bike, on the world’s best road. Giving a user an immersive feel of the amazing location and a celebrity from the bike championships, giving all the details about what makes that bike unique. Another experience can be created on just how these bikes are manufactured, giving a complete tour of the factory and the quality ensuring techniques used by the company. Thus, promoting the company as well as it’s products.
I own a sushi restaurant. What sort of VR experience would you suggest for me?
– A point of view VR experience of dining in the restaurant from the perspective of a couple, family or friends. A mini series of such episodes can be created from the perspectives of the kinds of people who visit this restaurant. Making sure we capture the essence of how it feels to have a dining experience in the restaurant, focusing on it’s unique propositions be it the sushi, the amazing staff or the interior design.
Why should I invest in a VR marketing campaign?
– Every marketer is in search of ways by which they can maximize the impact. Now it’s proven that VR marketing campaigns can have a much higher impact compared to a normal campaign. In VR you are immersing your audience into a different reality, where you can design the maximum impact.
What sort of VR experiences do you think we will see in the future, in terms of marketing?
– The possibilities are endless with VR, a lot of innovation and experimentation needs to be done and I am open to see what the wonderful people of this world can create using this medium.
How big can VR marketing get and what will it take for it to get there?
– VR marketing has a lot of potential, marketers are always in quest of finding new, innovative and unique ways to market their products. VR is definitely a medium which has gathered much attention and marketers have used it to launch successful marketing campaigns. But, this is just the beginning, I am sure a lot more amazing VR marketing campaigns are going to blow people’s mind soon. They just need to focus on the process and let the creativity unleash.
What is it about VR that gets you excited?
– When I first created a VR experience and showed it to people, the reactions which I received from them were amazing, no one knew what this medium can do, but now everyone who has experienced VR says that it is the future. We just want to make sure that this future is blissful by creating blissful experiences for our audiences.
STUDIO: Elysian Studios
Having a hard time picking a VR studio? We are here to help! Tell us about your project and we will put together a short list of elite studios that we think would be a good match. This service is free. Find out more HERE.