Snapchat Augmented Reality Lens – Kim Products
For the launch of their newest collection, Midwest Immersive partnered with street-wear brand, Kim Products, to create a limited-edition Snapchat Lens for the launch of her latest collection, Saturday Night Heartbreak.
Interior Visualization App
The solution is aimed at helping designers, architects, event organizers perform interior visualizations, inner items arrangements and create an overall look-and-feel of the future premises.
Interio is a solution for interior designers, which allows seeing your project as holograms in the space of the premises with the help of AR technology implemented in Microsoft HoloLens.
Top 10 AR Marketing Experiences of 2019
With 2400 member companies Virtual Reality Marketing is the World’s biggest business directory of VR, AR and 360 video studios. We keep a close eye on all things XR and help connect brands with the right studio for their marketing and corporate training projects. (more…)
PERIODIC TABLE OF ELEMENTS (AR)
- To celebrate 150 years of the periodic table ANSTO wanted to create an AR experience that leverages the redesign of their periodic table.
- Designing an educational and engaging learning tool that encourages students to learn all about the Periodic Table and it’s importance in everyday life.
- A handful of AR to leap out of the device that shows you the real world uses of each element.
- With a physical ANSTO wall mounted or pocket sized periodic table, users can understand how useful these elements are to science and industry in the 21st century.
Les Bains Hotel VR
In the 80s, the legendary Paris night club Les Bains Douches was one of the most popular night spots for music and film stars from around the world, located in the heart of Paris.
Closed for more than 20 years, the owners have decided to rebuild the walls and inaugurated at the end of 2016 the only 5-star luxury hotel in the center of Paris, named Les Bains, which accompanied by a SPA, a restaurant, a a cocktail bar and a new night club.
Adidas AR Sneakers Try-On App
- Last November 2019, Adidas launched augmented reality (AR) footwear try-on in its iOS app to let customers virtually try on its most iconic models and the app to let customers virtually try on its most iconic models and the recently launched Alphaedge 4D running shoes.
- To launch the feature Adidas has partnered with Vyking, an AR try-on technology company specialized in AR solutions for e-commerce and digital retail.
- The AR try-on experience for the Alphaedge 4D Star Wars model even features a live Death Star circling the shoes.
- Download the Adidas app and go to any of the product pages of the Alphaedge shoes, point your smartphone towards your feet and you’ll see the virtual models appear.
- Vyking’s software tracks your foot movements, making the virtual try-on experience run in real-time with or without your shoes on.
ARducation is an Edutainment platform, offering accurate knowledges and experiences in augmented reality, interacting directly with children.
Making appear educative information and contents in 3 dimensions will help kids to better understand and sensitize themselves to the world they live in.
The Return of the Young Prince – AR Experience
Magic Garden Paris Agency has won, with Bemersive for the augmented reality part, the golden prize at BEAWORLD Festival 2019, in cultural events category, for the launch event of the book “The Return of the Young Prince” by Alejandro G. Roemmers.
For this occasion, Magic Garden organized a very impressive evening event, offering a wonderful immersive show, mixing music and giant video projections.
Prestigious guests have been invited. And for this special evening, and these special guests, we needed a special invitation!
Veiko Raime – Mobi Lab
ABOUT: I’m an entrepreneur, investor and executive manager with an MBA in Entrepreneurship & Technology Management. I started my professional career as a software developer, worked as an accountant, and as a project manager at Skype.
Air France Augmented World
A first of its kind AR and event experience
Air France offers travel experiences all over the world. Vobling had the opportunity to mediate their global reach by developing an app that lets users discover the world, just by taking a few footsteps.