Nike Hyperdunk+ Experience
- An experience exclusive to Nike’s 2012 Festival of Sports in Shanghai
- Trigger developed an event-based app which gives consumers an exclusive look in-to Nike’s latest technology-packed shoe, the Hyperdunk+
- Hyperdunk+ video commercial featuring LeBron James plays in AR space
- Entire app localized in Chinese to use as a tool to help promote more involvement in sports across China
- Local Trigger employees staffed the event booth to guide attendees through the experience
Tease Dreamer Facebook Effect
- A Facebook AR Ad developed as part of Facebook’s exclusive beta program to promote the launch of Tease Dreamer, by Victoria’s Secret
- Access the Effect exclusively through targeted Facebook News Feed ad units
- Virtually try on the fragrance and enjoy the beachy vibes of the fragrance
“BEAUTY IS LEANING HARD ON OUR PLATFORMS TO CONNECT WITH PEOPLE AND INNOVATE”
– KARIN TRACY, HEAD OF RETAIL, FASHION, BEAUTY AND LUXURY FOR FACEBOOK
LEGO Hidden Side Web AR
- Find LEGO Hidden Side ghosts in this interactive AR play experience and capture them before they get away!
- Take pictures of the captured ghosts to share with friends and family. Can you catch all three?
- Players can search for more ghosts by finding and scanning QR codes placed throughout LEGO stores, in addition to print materials that allow play at home
Givaudan Virtual TasteTrek® Citrus
VR for Business – Givaudan Virtual TasteTrek® Citrus – Taking Flavour Creation to the Next Level
Givaudan is the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer product, and fragrance partners, Givaudan develops tastes and scents that delight consumers the world over. Headquartered in Switzerland with local presence in over 180 locations, the Company has almost 14,900 employees worldwide and has achieved sales of CHF 6,2 billion in 2019.
Shopping Aisle of the Future – AR Portal
Shopping Aisle of the Future – AR Portals Allow Consumers to Walk Into Your Favorite Store
AR has the ability to users to experience a VR world, through portals. In this demonstration, Groove Jones is showing how consumers can shop from anywhere in the world, by stepping into their favorite stores via an AR portal.
During the “Work from home”-times all FMCG/CPG manufacturers are having hard time with testing new designs of their products or any other branding. So for many of them that means switching to remote studies.
Thing is, remote studies have been pretty, well… lame, for a while now. Without being face to face with someone and the product in front of you, it’s difficult to gain qualitative insight into what customers really think. While participating in a remote study might be an extrovert’s idea of a good time right now, conversations are going to be skewed toward how everyone is coping with the changes (not invaluable, but not great either if you’re trying to get feedback on product packaging). Remote surveys via video or form aren’t engaging, and plenty of people will rush through them so they can do something more interesting away from the computer.
Engage – Sales
Virtual reality is beginning to be embraced by some of the world’s leading companies as a powerful sales tool to sell both their products and services. It enables companies to give potential clients a unique opportunity to experience and better understand their product or service, before they make a decision to buy. With ENGAGE, bespoke virtual versions of your products can be developed, based on your specifications and requirements. In addition, corporate sales presentations can be created, streamed and re-used, while remote team members can be invited to join your sales sessions.
Patria’s Interactive Virtual Showroom
Patria was seeking a cost efficient future technology solution for presenting the numerous variations of their AMVXP vehicle to their clients. Glue solved this by creating a beautiful interactive virtual showroom with a configurable AMVXP for their guests to explore.
Bell Commercial VR
Even if Bell brings physical aircraft to events, showing the various interiors and configurations poses logistical issues. Let’s allow users to not only select the aircraft they would like to take a virtual flight in, but also allow them to pick which industry the interior is configured to facilitate. Sector 5 Digital (S5D) need a solution to offer to a variety of buyers from different areas, but still engage with their specific interest in a meaningful way.
Sector 5 Digital need a way to showcase the capabilities of the unmanned V247, but in a way that is more meaningful than a typical presentation or still images. The user needs to be able to clearly understand the offerings of this aircraft, while spending less that 10 minutes learning about them. Lastly, allow this drone to be seen by potential clients in areas where a full mockup can’t fit or isn’t allowed due to security constraints.