ABOUT: We have been working on VR business since 2015 before VR attracted public attention. Over the past two years, we have been involved in VR contents production and rental business. We have accumulated a lot of know-how and focused attention on what distinguishes VR from existing contents and events, and which is our strength among others. We pursue both simulations and economics at the same time by using VR. One of our goals is to imitate behaviors that have temporal and spatial limitations in reality in a VR environment, thereby achieving more cost-effective results than reality. It might mean we concentrate on utility that VR gives to humans rather than technology. As a VR Integral Service company, we apply VR technology to existing services and technologies, pursuing integration with VR. Currently, we focus on content for “public relations” and “education” services and we will keep challenging so as to help people throughout industry and services in the future.
How did you get into VR?
– When I tried Oculus Rift dk2 in early 2015 and recognized the huge potential of VR. Particularly, interested in communication, I got to know VR would become a big stream of communication through texts, images and videos. VR currently focuses on game and entertainment rather but we are also working hard to utilize VR throughout public relations and education field.
What is it like working with you guys? What can I as a customer expect in terms of communication and collaboration?
– As a start, we send a questionnaire table for you to fill out so we get to know all that you like and ask. Based on that, our planning team and R&D have idea meeting to make a few scenarios in a story board to present in 3 days. Once approved and selected by you, we start working on it
and cross-checking closely with you so we don’t miss anything. Lead time varies upon type and length of content, taking 1-2 weeks or a few weeks.
How would you describe your company culture?
– Mistakes breed success!! We encourage ourselves to defy the impossible and refuse to fear failure. Plus, people here don’t stand on formality at all and casually tell stories in virtual reality way all the time. That way, we always challenge and create something very new and unique, making all of
us happy. At the same time, we try to balance passion projects with commercial ones.
What is your company’s core expertise?
– Planning, for sure!! We are very proud of our content planning power among others. Besides, our R&D team is specialized in designing immersive and intuitive UI & UX based on accumulated know-how through various VR projects, knowing from experience good content is created by planning power. Good planning with us guarantees good content for you, we assure. PlayVR will be the most optimized content provider ever for you.
Do you offer any type of satisfaction guarantee or revisions of completed work?
– We officially support maintenance for three months but actually never stop till clients say perfect!!
STUDIO: Play VR
Having a hard time picking a VR studio? We are here to help! Tell us about your project and we will put together a short list of elite studios that we think would be a good match. This service is free. Find out more HERE.