ABOUT: Like with so many others it was the Oculus Rift DK1 that got Maciej Buchowski hooked on VR. In spite of a hangover-like VR roller coaster experience he could easily see the potential of VR and launched what would later become MojoApps.
What is it like working with you guys? Take me through the process!
– We are well aware of the fact that our clients need complex assistance at each and every project stage. That is why our process begins with an initial project review, requirement gathering, thorough analysis and general strategy. Next, we develop a test strategy, as well as system and software design, to finally move to the production phase..However, our cooperation with clients does not end with the provision of applications to final recipients. Although we concentrate on developing solutions that are cost-effective and scalable, we are always available to help solve any problems and willing to support the further development of your projects.
How would you describe your company culture?
– We are a team of driven, talented and experienced programmers and creative minds. Numerous projects at our sister company, Qverty, and hundreds of hours of joint design, development and testing, have shaped our team-spirit and account for our industry experience. I can say that we are all a good team of people who always seek new, exciting opportunities to do some magic.
What is your company’s core expertise?
– VR experiences for all VR headsets and goggles, as well as tailored AR apps for the real estate, medical, marketing, sales, e-commerce or event industries.
Do you offer any type of satisfaction guarantee or revisions of completed work?
– At our company, we strive to make sure that the service we deliver is not just a complete high quality service, but also an innovative solution that can assure return on investment for our clients. QA is one of the most important elements of our service as customer satisfaction is always our top priority.
I’ve been living in a cave the last few years and just got back to work at the marketing department, can you explain to me why I should invest in a VR marketing campaign?
– I imagine that as a person who lived in a cave for so long, you might be sentimental about that place. Thanks to VR you can get back to the cave whenever you like, even at your workplace. Virtual Reality provides unusual experiences and ultimate immersion which evoke emotions and improve memorisation. Marketing campaigns of today have to be really original to stay in the recipients’ minds and I know no better tool than VR that can actually help achieve this goal.
Pick a brand and product that you like and tell me what sort of campaign you would create, given total freedom and an unlimited budget.
– It is a known fact that the internet is the future of retailing, but we are still unable to see products from up close, touch or try them before purchase. Clients are often unsatisfied and return the products they ordered. We believe that VR and AR will soon make the aforementioned problems disappear like with a touch of a magic wand, thanks to visualisations and 3D models. Fifty percent of online shopping is already done with the use of mobile apps that can be expanded to use AR to show a 3D model of a product. Our mission is to provide tools for producers and online stores that help them lower the return rate, increase customer satisfaction and develop a competitive advantage. With us the future starts today.
Having a hard time picking a VR studio? We are here to help! Tell us about your project and we will put together a short list of elite studios that we think would be a good match. This service is free. Find out more HERE.